4/1/07

Gmail goes hard copy with Gmail Paper


Still in beta, this promises to be the best Gmail feature ever...They will print out your gmails and mail them to you in land mail. This is real innovation and service.

Beta User Testimonials

“Gmail Paper is a scrapbooker's dream. I paper archive all of my son's emails, cut them out in creative shapes, and paste them in my binders.”

Anna-Christina D., Lifecoach


“I've always felt uneasy about the whole internet thing. With the help of Gmail Paper, now I'm taking matters back into my own hands, literally.”

Kevin S., CEO AdventaStar Inc.


"Now that I have Gmail Paper, I understand the difference between labels and folders. I had one message with two labels, but when I tried to stick the paper version into two filing cabinets at the same time, it just wouldn’t go."

Mayumi M., Associate



April Fools!

No comments: