6/1/14

Bike June 15 to Help Fight Hunger in Bergen County NJ


Dear All,

On June 15th I will join hundreds of cyclists in Rockleigh, New Jersey to help raise funds in support of  JFS Wheels for Meals Ride to Fight Hunger.  In the last year alone, JFS has delivered over 27,000 meals to the homebound and elderly and have helped feed hundreds of families through their food pantry. I serve on the board of the JFS.

Since its inception in 2010, the Ride to Fight Hunger has raised over $260,000 and this year they are raising the bar with a fundraising goal of $180,000.  I’ve done my part by accepting the challenge and now you can do your part.  With a donation of just $18 you can feed a family in need for a day; $90 will keep the food pantry open for one day; $180 will provide meals for an elderly couple for a month and $540 will provide meals for a person for 8 months. Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up!

Please Visit My Fundraising Page to make your tax-deductible donation towards this great cause.  You can also find us on Facebook.  Feel free to invite your friends.
I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Tzvee Zahavy

P.S.  If you prefer to make donation by check, please make check payable to JFS Wheels for Meals, write my name in the memo and mail to JFS c/o Jaymie Kerr, 1485 Teaneck Road, Teaneck, NJ 07666.

No comments: